Welcome to LADIESFUND®
LADIESFUND® was established in 2007 as an initiative to provide financial security to women and to promote and train women entrepreneurs. It aims to integrate the entrepreneurial needs based on the economic and social aspects of the local communities, with respect to greater women participation in the workforce.We currently have 12,000 members – including 4000 male and female youth – and 140 local and international partners working with us and our main goals for 2014 include:
1) Placing 3 women on board seats.
2) LADIESFUND® International Summit in March 2014 featuring delegates from Morocco, Turkey and Pakistan.
3) Facilitating 25 business deals between women entrepreneurs.
4) Training 1000 women and youth entrepreneurs at 4th LADIESFUND® Entrepreneurship Conference 2014.
5) Introducing lists of Rising Star women in various fields.
6) Expanding our Scholarship program, both nationally and internationally.
7) Recognizing businesses with pro-women initiatives and policies like equal pay, women on board seats or day care.
8) Laying the groundwork to introduce in 2014 the South Asia Woman of the Year award.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for ways to get involved as a partner, sponsor, member, intern or volunteer.
Eye on Entrepreneur
Lubna Lakhani is the main force behind Raintree Spa, a sanctuary for the women of Karachi. She is a trained beautician and aesthetician and is regularly featured in TV talk shows and programmes. She develops and brings the best in natural and holistic treatments and believes in exceptional customer service.
Over the past 6 years, some of the world’s most respected and innovative companies have donated to LADIESFUND®, started scholarships through us, sponsored our events and/or hired members of our community. GSK, Engro, Johnson & Johnson, DuPont, PSO, Sui Southern and Nokia are some examples.